We know our success rests in our ability to reach unbanked and underbanked residents of Metro Denver through trusted community partners. By partnering with Bank On Denver your organization can:
- Get trained on Bank on Denver and receive regular updates from the coalition.
- Participate in financial empowerment training opportunities to increase your understanding of behavioral economics and how this influences how financial decisions are made.
- Be a part of a movement that takes a comprehensive approach to increasing banking access and financial capability to ensure our residents have long-term banking relationships that support credit building and a path to achieve financial freedom.
- Invite a Bank On Denver bank or credit union to partner with your organization.
- Include Bank On Denver information in your mailings, newsletters or display information about Bank On Denver at your organization or on your web site by placing a link on your website to www.bankondenver.org.
- Become a Bank On Denver champion by sharing your expertise and resources by serving on the Bank On Denver Advisory Board.
Receive invitations to opportunities to network with other Bank On Denver champions and community leaders that are passionate about financial wellness for all residents of our
community. For more information on becoming a community partner, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-913-8431.